Monday, April 23, 2012

Brucie wants his din dins!

Welcome to the BF blog by AB! About six years ago I started a two-year stint as primary carer for my two darling boys, and the diaries and journals that I kept about myself and projects went out the door for a diary of food and meals for my children (much of this based on recipes from my mother and nanna). Now I am a bachelor once more, food, shopping and meals are again a healing and healthy part of my life.

This blog will be recipes and discussion of food, ingredients, preparation, meal times, entertaining, and hibernating. Cooking for yourself, your friends, your potential (or actual) special friend, and for children - your own, your friends', nieces and nephews, foster children, or random little dudes. I am a great believer that there are many ways to be important and beneficial in children's lives, and being a bio-parent is only one.

Long live din dins!

No comments:

Post a Comment